Five Pillars Water Mill
Right Movement All Summer Long
Expanded Summer Schedule Coming Soon
Just east of the town green in Water Mill village center
720 Montauk Highway
Water Mill, NY 11976
Classes Include: Vinyasa I/II/III, Five Pillars 360˚, Restorative & Yin, Align & Flow
Stay Tuned for afternoon workshops & special programming
HAMPTONS CLASS RATES
*Seasonal Intro Offer*
*Perfect for your vacation or visiting guests*
SINGLE CLASS DROP-IN
Students & Yoga Teachers
Summer Season Pass
*Memorial Day Weekend
through Labor Day*
*Mat Rentals $2.00*
*Private and Small Group Yoga Also Available*
*Year-round residents, discounted drop-in rate*
We’ve created Five Pillars to be an beachy sanctuary, a place for our community to gather, move, relax and heal. We are a relatively small studio, and in order to maintain a peaceful atmosphere we ask that you observe the following niceties:
- *Please arrive a few minutes early ~ so as not to disrupt your fellow yogis and to set up your mat and any props you might need.
- *Please take your shoes off before entering the studio ~ they can be left outside or in the basket next to the washroom.
- *Please ensure your cell phone is switched off (if you might need to be reached in case of an emergency, you can leave your phone with the desk and in that case they will alert you.)
- *Please try to arrive dressed for your practice ~ we do have a restroom but do not have a locker or changing room.
- *We love pets! But due to health policy and concern for all of our students, animals are not permitted within the studio.
- * We are happy to share that when accompanied by a parent or guardian children 9 and older are welcome to practice in select classes at the studio. These classes are Restorative, Vinyasa I & II, Yin, Therapeutics, Prenatal and Yoga Basics.
- We thank you for helping to maintain this studio as a “Sacred Space” for our shared practice.
RESERVATION CANCELLATION POLICY
Due to limited space, we rely on our reservation and cancellation system to ensure an optimum experience for students and teachers. As such, we ask that you observe the following cancellation policy:
In order to cancel a reserved class you must un-reserve by 5 PM the night prior to the class. Once your reservation is cancelled, the class will be returned to your account for use at a future date; the class is not refunded. If you haven’t cancelled your reservation by 5 PM the night before, your scheduled class will be deducted from your series or charged to your credit card.