NYC CLASS RATES
Expires 30 days from purchase
Expires 45 days from purchase
Expires 60 days from purchase
Expires 90 days from purchase
$200 for 30-days
includes mat usage
Expires 30 days from purchase date
Mat Rental Fee – $2.00
*Student Special – $22 flat rate for Single Classes with Student ID*
*Local Business Special – 10% off Class Packs and Drop in Rates with local business card*
*Please double check package expiration dates*
we are unable to offer package or membership extensions
Classes range from $150 – $250
Private or small group sessions are a great way to begin a yoga practice, or Go Deep into specific areas of interest. Our teachers work with you to create an experience that is beneficial and tailored to your needs.
PRIVATE YOGA THERAPEUTICS
Individual Session $175 – $250
3-Session Pack $450 ($150/session)
Address specific areas of concern including sciatica, back pain, stress, injury, chronic conditions, low-energy/fatigue etc. in a healing one-on-one session.
Contact Us for more information or to book your Private Yoga Session.
Click here to Email Us, or call 212.426.6111
We’ve created Five Pillars to be an urban sanctuary, a place for our community to gather, move, relax and heal. We are a relatively small studio, and in order to maintain a peaceful atmosphere we ask that you observe the following niceties:
- *Please arrive a few minutes early ~ so as not to disrupt your fellow yogis and to set up your mat and any props you might need.
- *Please take your shoes off before entering the studio ~ they can be left in the hall or brought in and stored inside a cubby
- *Please ensure your cell phone is switched off (if you might need to be reached in case of an emergency, you can leave your phone with the desk and in that case they will alert you.)
- *When class is in session, you are welcome to ring the buzzer and will be admitted into the hallway. Please wait on the bench outside until the previous class has completed before entering.
- *Please try to arrive dressed for your practice ~ we do have a restroom, and a limited changing area, but do not have a locker room.
- *We love pets! But due to health policy and concern for all of our students, animals are not permitted within the studio.
- * We are happy to share that when accompanied by a parent or guardian children 9 and older are welcome to practice in select classes at the studio. These classes are Restorative, Vinyasa I & II, Yin, Therapeutics, Prenatal and Yoga Basics.
We thank you for helping to maintain this studio as a “Sacred Space” for our shared practice.
Reservation Cancellation Policy
Due to limited space, we rely on our reservation and cancellation system to ensure an optimum experience for students and teachers. As such, we ask that you observe the following cancellation policy:
In order to cancel a reserved class you must un-reserve by 5 PM the night prior to the class. Once your reservation is cancelled, the class will be returned to your account for use at a future date; the class is not refunded. If you haven’t cancelled your reservation by 5 PM the night before, your scheduled class will be deducted from your series or charged to your credit card. Private sessions must be cancelled 24-hours in advance of the appointment time.