Daily Classes Run Monday June 24th Through Labor Day
Visit us out East…
Find us just east of the town green in Water Mill village center
720 Montauk Highway
Water Mill, NY 11976
Transform Your Practice…
We are back at our bright and beachy summer pop up in Water Mill for the season, offering expanded programming featuring leading teachers and influencers. Our intention is to raise the awareness that we all share the same planet, the same universe, the same energetic field… and what we put out there, through-our words, thoughts and actions can be truly and positively impactful.
how can we move in a way that supports ourselves?
Level up your asana practice w/ Olga Palladino & David Regelin – enroll in Advanced Asana a 25-hour training for teachers and students this August.
Move, sweat & strengthen with our newly-added class Sculpt and Flow, combining conditioning movements with vinyasa yoga for a toned sculpted body. This is a truly Yin/Yang balanced class happening 3x/week.
Don’t miss the Urban Yogis for two special Ashtanga-style practices.
Advanced Asana | Aug 2, 3, 4
Sculpt & Flow | All Summer
Urban Yogis | August 12 & 13
how do we nourish ourselves?
Beauty and Wellness expert, A Wild Dove, will be setting up shop this summer at Five Pillars with a beautiful and healthy selection of unique and essential products.
Five Pillars x A Wild Dove is hosting Women Wavemakers, a Micro Conference celebrating entrepreneurialism, vision, self-care, responsible technology & more with talks and a hotly-anticipated Malia Mills trunk show.
A Wild Dove Pop Up | Yoga Shop | All Summer
Women Wavemakers | Malia Mills Trunk Show & MicroConference | July 26
Join us on July 26th for an Afternoon of Education, Inspiration & Style.
Discover style & sustainable beauty at our exclusive A Wild Dove & Show Malia Mills Trunk Show, your source for curated beauty and wellness pics, plus chic, made-in-the-USA swimwear. Founder Malia Mills is a true advocate of ALL women, helping them celebrate natural beauty and deepen their confidence with her every-body, every-age swimwear line.
Afternoon Panel Discussions featuring:
• Malia Mills, whose mantra Love Thy Differences fosters empowerment and the body-image revolution.
• Gigi Mortimer, founder of EyeJust, diving into what we can teach ourselves and our children about how to protect against the harmful effects of devices today.
• Five Pillars co-founder & Philanthro-Activist Karen Mehiel
• A Wild Dove founder Lynn Levoy, style, beauty and wellness curator.
• Herbalist, holistic health coach and creator of must-have supersuplement Catalyst Gold, Medea Juhasz.
Women Wavemakers: Trunk Show & MicroConference
July 26 | 3-6pm
contact us to inquire
RIGHT BREATHING & RIGHT RELAXATION
how do we manage our energy
how do we slow down?
AromaNidra with Erika Mehiel. Exclusively available at Five Pillars, this signature workshop blends immersive aromatherapy with therapeutic yoga and guided Yoga Nidra meditation. An unmissable experience designed to unwind patterns of chronic stress in the body to restore easeful vitality and healing.
Rashia Bell, designer and founder of The Cristalline will be bringing her mystical, healing and awakening crystal meditation to the studio.
AromaNidra | July 28
The Cristalline | August
how do we show up in the world?
Join Bob Roth, CEO of the David Lynch Foundation Transcendental Meditation, Eddie Stern, yoga teacher author and lecturer, and Topeka K. Sam, Founder of the Ladies of Hope Ministries for a panel discussion on Kindness. Jamie Graber of Organically Jamie will be moderating this thoughtful and empowering discussion.
We’ve added Community Classes to our Water Mill schedule! These classes make yoga more affordable and accessible to all members of the community, while allowing new teachers to practice leading creative and thoughtful open-level classes.
Finally, the owners of Five Pillars’ are also excited about their returning roles as Co-hosts of the Blue Dream gala fundraiser, a summer staple. This year Blue Dream will be raising funds for Stony Brook Southampton’s Hospital’s Vision to Reimagine Healthcare Landscape of the East End.
Kindness Panel Discussion | August 16
Urban Yogis NYC | 12 & 13
Blue Dream Gala Fundraiser | August 24
HAMPTONS CLASS RATES
*Seasonal Intro Offer*
*Perfect for your vacation or visiting guests*
SINGLE CLASS DROP-IN
+ $2 Mat Rental Fee
or bring your own
Students & Yoga Teachers
+ $2 Mat Rental Fee
or bring your own
Summer Season Pass
*Memorial Day Weekend
through Labor Day*
*Private and Small Group Yoga Also Available*
*Year-round residents, discounted drop-in rate*
We’ve created Five Pillars to be an beachy sanctuary, a place for our community to gather, move, relax and heal. In order to maintain a peaceful atmosphere we ask that you observe the following niceties:
- *Please arrive a few minutes early ~ so as not to disrupt your fellow yogis and to set up your mat and any props you might need.
- *Please take your shoes off before entering the studio ~ they can be left outside or in the basket next to the washroom.
- *Please ensure your cell phone is switched off (if you might need to be reached in case of an emergency, you can leave your phone with the desk and in that case they will alert you.)
- *Please try to arrive dressed for your practice ~ we do have a restroom but do not have a locker or changing room.
- *We love pets! But due to health policy and concern for all of our students, animals are not permitted within the studio.
- * We are happy to share that when accompanied by a parent or guardian children 9 and older are welcome to practice in select classes at the studio. These classes are Restorative, Vinyasa I & II, Yin, Therapeutics, Prenatal and Yoga Basics.
- We thank you for helping to maintain this studio as a “Sacred Space” for our shared practice.
RESERVATION CANCELLATION POLICY
Due to limited space, we rely on our reservation and cancellation system to ensure an optimum experience for students and teachers. As such, we ask that you observe the following cancellation policy:
In order to cancel a reserved class you must un-reserve by 5 PM the night prior to the class. Once your reservation is cancelled, the class will be returned to your account for use at a future date; the class is not refunded. If you haven’t cancelled your reservation by 5 PM the night before, your scheduled class will be deducted from your series or charged to your credit card.