Learn How to Support Mamas & Babies
During Pregnancy & Beyond
register now for
an advanced training
Led by Laura Cresci
Supporting Health & Vibrance Through the 4 Trimesters
Develop the skills needed to create a safe and empowering yoga experience for expectant moms to feel vibrant, confident and supported during each stage of pregnancy. We’ll explore anatomy and physiology by trimester including physical changes, hormones, the pelvic floor, discomfort and how yoga can help plus postures, modifications and use of props. Beyond skill building for teachers, this course is highly recommended for expecting, or TTC women who want to incorporate yoga more deeply into their wellness practices.
• Physical and biological changes to the female body
• Development and growth of the baby, the stages of labor, and birth plans
• Debunking myths about pregnancy and exercise
• Breathing, relaxation and meditative techniques that may be used throughout pregnancy and into labor and delivery
• Postpartum considerations, depression, diastasis, and stages of recovery and returning to the mat
• Structuring classes for prenatal + safe practices for pregnant yogis in open-level class
PRICING: $550 ($450 early bird)
Laura Cresci is an E-RYT 500, YACEP and certified Antigravity Yoga instructor. Stemming from a gymnastics background, Laura became an ACE certified fitness trainer in 1995 and in 1997, while based in London, embarked upon her yoga journey with Michael Myerscough at TriYoga Primrose Hill. In the U.S. she completed her 200-hour YTT plus an additional 150-hours of advanced studies with Mandy Grant at Juluka Yoga in NJ and her 300-hour YTT with Laughing Lotus NYC. Her most recent specialty is Prenatal, after 25-hours with Sheri Celentano at Laughing Lotus, and 85-hours with Sarah Ireland at Sonic Yoga NYC. Laura’s supportive yet motivating teaching style encourages students of all abilities to move in a way that best suits them, with grace and intention, and break free from self-imposed limitations. Her creative sequencing along with an ever-changing playlist will entertain, elevate and empower you to leave your mat feeling complete; grounded and invigorated at the same time.
Ready to reserve your space?