A Signature Five Pillars Yoga Experience
register now for
Sculpt & Flow
an advanced training
Led by Karen Mehiel
Dates TBD Fall 2020
This course will cover specific calisthenic and conditioning exercises, core strengthening and light-weight exercises that develop strength, tone and range within the body, plus complementary yoga asana and fusion asana. Sequencing, benefits and contraindications will be covered.
We will emphasize accessibility, empowerment and transformation in both dharma talks and in class structure. Graduates will be equipped to lead specialized yoga fusion classes at multiple levels, for both private and group classes.
• Class practices to experience techniques and messaging
• Asana labs to learn movement sets, with practice teaching
• Techniques to promote longevity, support bone health and muscle retention.
• Sequencing work, pose/counter pose, activation, complementary stretching and pendulation
• Modifications & addressing specific goals and concerns
• Dharma talks & use of playlists
PRICING: $550 ($450 early bird)
Karen co-founded Five Pillars Yoga in 2015 and teaches vinyasa in NYC and the Hamptons. She is known for her signature Sculpt & Flow class, inspired by her love of music and movement. The class was designed to lengthen, tone, unleash inhibitions and to empower the body and mind. She created the flow with enough space to allow for intuitive moves. And it is her hope that people walk out with an endorphin rush that energizes their life outside of the studio.
“I approach yoga with gratitude patience and exploration. My practice has advanced mentally, physically, and spiritually. It’s thrilling and humbling to recognize and see the incremental changes.”
Ready to reserve your space?