Align with the wisdom of the natural world
join us for
Spring Renewal AromaNidra
an Indulgent Afternoon led by Erika Mehiel
Saturday April 2oth 3:00 – 5:00pm
$45 before 4/10, $50 regular
Spring is the optimum time to release stagnation and renew energy & vitality. As we transition from the heavy, hearty, hibernation of Winter into the bright freshness of Spring, we’ll cleanse energetic blockages and make space for new possibilities.
Experience Erika’s Signature Blend of Immersive Aromatherapy & Yoga Nidra
• Join us for a delicious mandala of aromatherapy, gentle asana, breathwork &
• Erika will apply specific essential oils to specific meridian points, allowing the wisdom of the plant kingdom to meet the healing wisdom of our own bodies.
• Gentle detoxifying practices will optimize the lymph system and activate cleansing
• Yin and Yoga Therapeutics will help unlock layers of limitation and release blocked energy
• Sink into stillness with restorative yoga and experience the deep relaxation and renewal of Yoga Nidra
“Nature does not hurry, yet everything is accomplished” ~ Lao Tzu
Space for this class is limited.
Reservations strongly encouraged.
Saturday April 20th 3:00 – 5:00pm
Cost: $45 before 4/10, $50 regular
or call us at 212 426 6111
About Erika Mehiel
Erika is an ERYT-500 certified Yoga teacher and YACEP, specializing in Therapeutic Essentials, Restorative and Yin practices. She is a member of the Drugless Practitioners of America and a member of the International Association of Yoga Therapists, and is a Co-director of the Five Pillars 200-hour YTT. She practiced for about 12 years before pursuing her teacher trainings under under Don Brahmanand & Amba Stapelton at the Nosara Yoga Institute, mentoring for numerous YTTs there. Erika is passionate about an elemental approach to wellness and an inquiry-based approach to the practice of yoga.
Vinyasa 1, Tuesday 11:30 | Therapeutics, Tuesday 5pm | Therapeutics, Thursday 2pm