Join Olga Palladino @ the Five Pillars Winter Yoga Retreat
Tulum, Mexico | January 24th – 28th, 2019
Reset after the excitement of the holidays and shake off the heaviness of winter with a deep inhalation of tropical sea air. Support your body and your health goals as you move into the New Year – it’s the perfect time to relax, renew & restore.
Flow through dynamic yoga classes
Nourish yourself with healthy & delicious cuisine
Fabulous onsite spa to aid in relaxation and indulgence
Experience the joy of a new place and amazing culture with included Salsa Dancing & Cooking Classes
Escape from digital overload with a visit to nearby natural & historical wonders like cenotes and Mayan Ruins
Relax and renew with restorative and subtle-body yoga practices, meditation and pranayama each day
Soak in the incomparable beauty of Tulum’s powdery beach and impossibly-clear gulf waters
Beyond the retreat schedule will be ample time to rest & relax, unplugging from the stressors of every-day life. Book a massage, walk the beach and dip into the ocean, stroll through town, or simply curl up with that book you’ve been meaning to read.
Reset last year’s habits and health, moving into 2019 with a vibrant body and fresh perspective
Amansala Eco-Chic Resort + Spa is Tulum’s original wellness resort and is recognized by numerous publications for their world class yoga and fitness classes, luxurious spa services and eco-chic beach front accommodations. A full restaurant specializes in the freshest and most delicious and health conscious organic meals.
ACCOMMODATION OPTIONS & PRICING
Casa Grande Downstairs King Private
$2680 single/$1930 double
Casa Grande Downstairs Queen (2 queen beds)
$1930 per person, available only as double, triple or quad
Casa Grande Upstairs Bedrooms (shared bathroom, queen bed)
$2000 single/ $1550 double
Casa Grande Upstairs King
$2680 single/$1930 double
Den Casa Grande (twin bed)
*$500 deposit to reserve your spot with $250 nonrefundable up to 2 months in advance
Registered guests will receive an info packet and packing list 10 days prior to the retreat.
Rates are per person and include:
– 2 yoga classes per full day + 1 on arrival day & 1 on departure day
– Salsa Class & Cooking class
– 4 nights’ accommodations – option to extend with the resort for a 5th night
– B, L & D each full day + dinner on arrival & breakfast on departure
– Optional Add Ons – off site dinner, spa services, excursions & additional activities
* Rate does not include airfare, transportation to/from the airport, bodywork appointments and other elective activities
* Double Occupancy rate is for a shared room. Ideal for friends or family participating together. If you are traveling solo and would like to try to utilize the double accommodation, we will do our best to pair you with another solo traveler, if available. Five Pillars cannot guarantee this rate for solo travelers.
Ready to reserve your space?
Click here to make your reservation deposit
Olga Palladino, ERYT-200, YACEP
Olga co-founded Five Pillars Yoga in 2015 and has been teaching vinyasa in NYC for the past 10 years. She is known for her creative and dynamic flows and powerful core activation sequences, along with masterful hands-on assists that help students go deep into postures. Olga applies the ancient teachings of yoga with the realities of life today. She earned her 200-hour YTT from Sankhalpa Yoga Institute and has completed advanced training with Colleen Staidman & Rodney Yee of Yoga Shanti.