How To Sign Up for
Find us Online for live classes!
Stay tuned as we build out our online video library,
or schedule a private session with your favorite teacher.
Signing up & Joining Class
• Select your class from our Schedule on the Five Pillars homepage and Click BOOK
• You’ll log in to your Mind Body account, and be given a choice of drop in rate.
• You’ll select your rate and click through to complete the purchase
• A confirmation email or text will be sent to you that includes the ZOOM LINK for your class.
** It is very important that you ensure that your account settings allow for email or text class notifications. In your Account Profile, go to Communication Preferences – make sure either the text or email box is checked so you will receive Account Management & Schedule Updates. You do not need to select News & Promos.
If possible, take care of these settings before you book your first class.
• About 15 minutes before class, click the Zoom link and you’ll be automatically admitted to the class. Joining 15 minutes early also allows time for troubleshooting just in case.
• If you do not receive a link, contact us at email@example.com – we’re standing by to help get you checked in and linked in!
• You’ll be muted on entry just to keep the teacher’s screen running smoothly. It’s up to you if you’d like to share your video or not.
• If you have an external speaker that you can pair with your device, we recommend using it to enhance the experience.
• If you’d like to check in with the teacher or let them know about any physical concerns, send a private message through the CHAT feature a few minutes before class begins.
• If you’re having difficulty connecting try clearing your cache or disabling cookies or ad/pop-up blockers. Chrome is the recommended browser.
In an effort to support our teachers and keep the studio going we are now charging for our classes. Because this is such an uncertain time, we understand that finances might be a bit tight.
In Mind Body you’ll be able to choose your class rate – $10, $15 or $20.
NOBODY will be turned away for lack of funds.
Just contact us and we’ll guest you for the class.
Karen’s classes on Tuesday, Thursday & Sunday will continue to be Free Community Classes, with any donations going to World Central Kitchen.